Creative. Inventive. Big mouths. Big hearts. Pessimistic. Romantic. The people of France are a paradox, and SNCF is in their image. We partnered with French-Rwandan writer and rapper Gaël Faye to create a video that pays homage to our national character and celebrates the diversity of French society.
Check it out!
Sustainable mobility—à la française
More than ever, we’re committed to eco-friendly, inclusive mobility that puts people first—the Covid-19 crisis hasn’t changed that. And we’re still delivering:
- Jobs for young people. In 2020, 1 in 3 new SNCF hires was under age 25.
- Sustainable transport. Every year, rail freight takes 1.4 million trucks off the road.
- Regional development. Our partnerships with suppliers have created nearly 130,000 jobs in small and medium-sized business.
A strategy for all
By 2030 we plan to be a world-class champion of sustainable mobility for passengers and freight, with rail as our core business and France as our touchstone country. In 2020, we adopted Tous SNCF (“All SNCF”), a 10-year strategic plan that created the structure and interim targets we need to get there.
Tous SNCF is built on 4 pillars:
- putting people at the heart of everything we do
- expanding our role as a force for regional development and vitality
- helping to make the ecological transition a reality
- leading the European market in digital mobility
We’ve captured these ambitions in a new tagline: SNCF. For all of us. With the new model we’re championing, we won’t just revolutionize the rail industry—we’ll change all of society.