Our G30 guarantee
If your TGV inOUI or Intercités train was more than 30 minutes late, you’re entitled to compensation. Simply submit your claim within 60 days of your travel date. For Eurostar and Thalys, please use the dedicated link above.
The amount of your refund² is determined as follows:
- 30 minutes to 2 hours late: 25% of your ticket price
- 2-3 hours late: 50% of your ticket price
- over 3 hours late: 75% of your ticket price
Submit your request on line, and we’ll respond within five days, no matter what type of ticket you purchased3.
If you travelled without a booking—or if you prefer paper—you have two options:
Download the G30 form
Download the form here
Or write us a letter specifying:
- the six-letter reference code for your journey, which appears on your ticket
- your travel date
- your train number
- your first and last names
- your e-mail (or postal address)
- and attach your ticket and the G30 form identifying your train. (Your G30 form was provided to you at the station when you arrived.)
Once you have completed the form or written your letter, attach the necessary postage and send it to us at:
Service G30 SNCF
14949 Caen Cedex 9
If you did not purchase your ticket from a provider in the SNCF network, please contact your distributor.
If you didn’t take your train
If your train was cancelled, or if you chose not to travel due to a delay of over one hour, you’re eligible for our Garantie Voyage.
Access the on-line claim form
1 If you travelled on an Intercités 100% éco train, the G30 guarantee applies to delays of one hour or more.
2 If you were less than one hour late, you’re entitled to a digital voucher. For delays of more than one hour, you can choose a bank transfer.
3 TGV inOUI or Intercités with booking (except for special fares).