Every kind of transport—all in one app
Want to travel from Rouen to La Rochelle? Easy. With Assistant SNCF, you can access every available transport option, all the way to your final destination. Let us take care of your journey, from booking to boarding.
We’re transforming our popular SNCF app—with 17 million downloads and 1 million queries a day—into Assistant SNCF, to give you a more personalized, more seamless end-to-end experience.
million downloads of the SNCF app
Video : L'Assistant SNCF par l'exemple. De Joué-lès-Tours à Strasbourg
Leave the planning to us
Assistant SNCF already covers public and shared transport options in 500 cities across France. That’s 70% of the French population.
Available now. With the current version of Assistant, you can:
- map out your itinerary from address to address
- check train timetables
- receive real-time traffic updates
- get solutions when traffic is disrupted
- save your routes of choice as favourites
- stay informed of upcoming departures from your stations and stops
- buy TER tickets
- book and pay for a car with driver or a scooter taxi
Coming soon. By the end of 2019, you’ll be able to book and pay for light rail, bus and metro journeys as well—right in the app.
We need to offer a solution that takes our customers from point A to point B as seamlessly as a car. That’s our goal for Assistant SNCF.Alexandre Viros, CEO, SNCF e-voyageurs
Coming in September: One user ID for all your SNCF accounts
With SNCF Connect, you’ll be able to log into your accounts on all of our sites—Assistant SNCF, OUI.sncf, TGV Pro, and MonCompte.sncf.com—using the same e-mail address and password.
Simply create an account and you can:
- access your personal information, past and future journeys, SNCF benefits and services, your Voyageur rewards programme, and your cards and passes
- automatically sync your e-ticket with our mobile apps and get real-time updates on any disruptions
The easy way to catch a bus or taxi
Under our new partnerships, Assistant gives you access to:
- taxi and car-with-driver options via Karhoo: choose from SnapCar, LeCab, Marcel electric vehicles with drivers, Félix scooter taxis and Alpha Taxis
- Bus Direct for easy transport to Paris airports and railway stations
Validate your ticket with NFC—even when your phone is off
In Strasbourg, you can now buy and validate bus and light rail tickets with a near-field communication (NFC) system, developed in partnership with Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois. And it works even if your phone is turned off: just hover your smartphone over the NFC scanner.