Personalized information in real time
Want all the information that matters to you? Make the most of your SNCF app by customizing the settings.
- Favourite stations. Access information posted in the station—before you get there.
- Frequently travelled itineraries. Save them as favourites, and you can check all departures from address to address.
- Occasional journeys. Find and save your itinerary, and the app updates you throughout your journey, even if you don’t have a signal. With real-time information on departure and arrival platforms and potential delays, you’ll save time every step of the way—and you can rework your itinerary if a better option appears.
- Disruptions. Select the regions or Transilien lines that matter to you for updates on disruptions and scheduled engineering works.
Bonus: your homepage is completely customizable and includes an overview of your preferences.
Get alerts when traffic is disrupted
Want to get real-time updates on traffic and the itineraries you’ve saved?
The Alerts feature provides an overview of all alerts affecting your saved journeys. Simply choose the days and hours for the lines that matter to you.
You can also set up alerts for:
- traffic updates for your mainline trains (TGV, TER, Intercités)
- traffic info for your Transilien lines—for an entire line, or for your personal journey
You can also request notifications on services and news from TGV, Intercités and Transilien.
Important: you’ll only receive these notifications if you customize the settings on your phone.
Widgets—even faster and easier
With widgets, you can view your information without even opening the app—simply install them from the settings menu on your phone. Options include:
- on iOS and Android, your upcoming journey, your arrivals/departures board, upcoming departures for your favourite journeys, and your ticket
- also on Android, direct access to 3117, our emergency number
With the SNCF app, you can map out your best route from address to address, using the full range of available transport modes:
- mainline trains—TGV, Intercités, TER and international trains, including Thalys, Eurostar, Lyria, France-Italy, and trains operated in partnership with Germany and Spain;
- commuter transport—Transilien, metro and regional trains, buses, light rail, bicycles, scooters, car-sharing and self-service car rental
- taxis and ride-sharing services (iDCab and iDVROOM)
Use the app to:
- plan your journey from address to address based on departure or arrival time, and select the transport modes you prefer;
- view the “Transport nearby me” map for real-time information on multiple transport modes. Check the availability of car-sharing vehicles, locate scooter-sharing stations, get real-time info on the next RATP buses and more.
Can’t get a signal? Save your search results in three clicks, and view them even when you’re off line.
Transport nearby me
Use the “Transport nearby me” map to identify transport modes close to you and view their availability in real time. The app will tell you:
- how long until the next train or metro arrives
- where to find a scooter-sharing service and how fully charged the available units are (in Paris)
- how many car-sharing vehicles are available
- and more
Exclusive services from SNCF
With the SNCF app, you can access the full range of information on the transport modes you use, regardless of carrier. And our app offers functionality that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Get services linked to your train ticket. These include finding your platform number in advance, placing orders in the café-bar or from your seat, and access to WiFi
- Store digital versions of your loyalty cards and discount cards—including Jeune, Senior+ and Weekend cards and Fréquence passes—on your device
- Buy or renew TER passes on the Internet and avoid long lines at the beginning of the month
- Use your loyalty card to import e-tickets automatically for stress-free travel
- View available seats aboard Intercités trains that don’t require reservations
- Track your train’s progress on a map in real time