You are viewing the sncf.com website (the “Site”).
1. Publisher of this website
The Site is published by Société Nationale SNCF, a state-owned société anonyme with share capital of €1,000,000,000. SNCF is entered in the Bobigny Commercial and Companies Register under No. 552 049 447 and under Siret No. 552 049 447 76279.
Registered office: SNCF Campus Étoiles, 2, Place aux Etoiles 93200 Saint-Denis
2. Director of publication
The director of publication is Jean-Pierre Farandou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SNCF.
3. Site hosting and maintenance
The Site was designed by Nurun Paris – Publicis Sapient, 94, Avenue Gambetta, 75020 Paris, France.
The Site was developed and is hosted and maintained by e-Voyageurs Technologies.
Registered office: 2, Place de la Défense, CNIT 1 BP 440, 92053 Paris La Défense CEDEX France
Telephone: +33 1 74 54 00 00
“Contribution(s)” means all comments and/or content that Users are permitted to post on the Site.
“Publisher” means SNCF.
“Web Host” means VSC-Technologies.
“Information” means all information and publications available on the Site.
“Site” means the website offered to the public by the Publisher at www.sncf.com.
“User(s)” means any person with access to the Site, no matter where that person is located and no matter what the connection method used.
The purpose of the Site is to provide Users with information and assistance regarding the SNCF Group’s business, products, services, and offers.
4.1 Access to the Site
You may access the Site from any computer, tablet, or smartphone connected to a telecommunications network that uses Internet communication protocols.
SNCF grants Users the right to view, use, and access the Information on the Site.
4.2 Cost of access
Access to the Site is free of charge and does not require a subscription.
You are personally responsible for the cost of all software and equipment needed to use the Site, as well for as Internet access and communications charges outside of your place of work.
You are fully responsible for your own login information.
Unless proven otherwise, you will be deemed responsible for any connection to the Site and any transmission of data using your login information.
4.3 Period of access
You are granted access to the Site for an unlimited period, but either you or SNCF may unilaterally terminate access at any time, without prior notice, without cause, and without indemnification.
4.4 Use of the Site
The Site may be used only for personal purposes, except as noted in SNCF inserts.
Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- using the Site for commercial purposes or, more generally, to offer products or services for payment, whether directly or indirectly;
- “reselling” or providing the Site’s content, whether for compensation or free of charge, to any third parties and/or other Users;
- using the Site to advertise or post unsolicited promotional materials; and
To ensure that the Site works properly, you must comply with certain technical constraints, which may be modified from time to time.
You must comply with the following technical instructions to access the Site and make optimal use of the services offered there. You may not take any action that could impede or disturb the Site’s operation or technical accessibility. The minimum configuration required to access the Site is as follows:
Screen: at least 1024 X 768
Browser: IE 7 or later, Safari 2 or later, Firefox 2 or later, or Mozilla Firefox
You agree to access the Site using virus-free equipment.
SNCF does not guarantee that the servers hosting the Site are free of viruses or other dangerous components. Therefore, you are responsible for taking all appropriate steps to protect your own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses that may circulate on the Internet.
You agree that SNCF will in no event be held liable for any direct or indirect, pecuniary or non-pecuniary, consequential or incidental damages that may result from your access to or use of the Site, including Site unavailability; data loss, damage, or destruction; viruses that may affect your computer or other devices; and/or the presence of viruses on the Site.
Furthermore, if you download and/or obtain any materials, in any manner whatsoever, while using the Site, you do so at your own peril and risk. SNCF is not liable for any damage to or loss of data from your computer.
The information provided by SNCF on the Site does not create a contract. It is provided for informational purposes only, free of charge, and with no obligation by SNCF, which may modify it without prior notice.
SNCF endeavours to provide the most exact information possible on the Site. However, SNCF is not liable for any omissions, inaccuracies, or gaps in its updates, whether caused by it or by third-party partners that provide it with information. You should verify any information posted on the Site with official sources.
There are interactive areas available to Users. However, SNCF reserves the right, without prior notice, to remove any posted content that violates applicable French law, including with respect to data protection. Where applicable, SNCF also reserves the right to commence civil or criminal proceedings against you if you post any racist, insulting, defamatory, or pornographic messages in any medium, including text, photographs, etc.
The Site is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure or other events outside of SNCF’s control.
SNCF reserves the right, without prior notice, to suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the Site, including for the maintenance and updates necessary to ensure that the Site and other resources operate properly, or for any other reason, including technical reasons.
SNCF does not have an absolute obligation (obligation de résultat) to ensure the Site’s availability or technical accessibility. SNCF will in no event be liable for any interruptions or their consequences for Users, including where such interruptions are caused by the Web Host’s interruptions for maintenance or other reasons.
You are hereby informed that SNCF may terminate or modify the Site’s services at any time and without prior notice. You will have no recourse against SNCF if it does so.
You are expressly informed that content posted on the Site is hosted and stored on VSC-Technologies’ server.
You undertake to provide SNCF with truthful information and content, showing the source and the author in a clear manner if you borrow a pre-existing work.
Furthermore, Contributions must not
- infringe any intellectual property rights;
- be discriminatory in nature or liable to incite violence or hate based on ethic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, etc.;
- contain obscene, pornographic, or similar content;
- harm the Site’s integrity and/or security, and, in particular, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programs designed to damage or secretly intercept any IT system, data, or personal information; or
- be likely to result in liability for SNCF and/or the Web Host by inserting hyperlinks to illegal or infringing content, or, more generally, to content that may violate applicable laws or regulations, or to restricted-access sites without the authorization of the owners of the rights to the sites’ content.
In particular, you warrant that there are no on-going or threatened disputes or litigation regarding the copyright to your Contributions.
You undertake not to infringe the intellectual property rights (including copyright and related rights, sui generis database rights, trademarks, domain names, etc.) of SNCF, the Web Host, or any third parties.
SNCF holds all intellectual property rights to the structure and content of the Site, including text, logos, images, sounds, software, icons, page layout, and databases, or else has legally acquired the right to use the Site’s structure and content, without limitation.
SNCF grants you the right to use the Site for strictly personal purposes, excluding any use for lucrative purposes. For any business use, you must obtain SNCF’s express prior written consent.
For example, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, representing, modifying and/or using, or transferring, in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever, all or part of the Site’s structure or content without SNCF’s express prior written authorization.
You may be authorized by SNCF to download certain items, including text, photographs, or music. These functions are entirely at SNCF’s discretion, and SNCF may modify or remove them at any time. As a result, you undertake not to dispute any such action by SNCF. Moreover, unauthorized downloading may result in appropriate penalties by SNCF and/or any third party concerned, in particular in the event that you violate intellectual property rights.
The trademarks and logos published on the Site have been registered by the companies that own them. Any reproduction of names or logos by any means whatsoever without the prior authorization of their owners is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these prohibitions may constitute infringement, unfair competition, or parasitic practices for which you may be held civilly or criminally liable.
You may create hyperlinks from external sites to the Site, with the exception of any sites containing illegal, political, religious, or pornographic information or content.
Conversely, hypertext links contained on the Site may link to other websites by any means.
Since SNCF has no control over these external sites and sources, it is not liable for them and bears no responsibility for their content, advertising, products, services, or other materials available on or from such external sites or sources.
Moreover, SNCF may not be held liable for any proven or alleged damages resulting from or relating to the use of or trust in the content, goods, or services available on such external sites or sources.
Finally, to the extent authorized by law, SNCF is not liable in the event that the content of such other sites violates any applicable laws or regulations.
Subject to the same terms, you also undertake to comply with the rules and internal practices relating to the use of SNCF’s information systems and networks.
You undertake to act diligently to respond to any complaints.
You agree to warrant SNCF and all of its affiliates, representatives, employees, and partners, as well as the Web Host, against any demand, claim, complaint, and/or recourse of any kind resulting from any violation of these provisions.
You undertake to indemnify them at any time and on their first request for any damages and/or any demand, action, or complaint by a third party resulting from any violation of these provisions.
This warranty covers both the damages that may be paid, whatever their direct or indirect cause, and costs such as legal fees, expert witness fees, and court costs.
SNCF undertakes to use best efforts to take technical and organizational steps to protect the information contained on the Site.
Nevertheless, you acknowledge that you have been fully informed that the data are not protected against any form of intrusion, including by pirating.
You acknowledge that it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of transmitted data. Therefore, SNCF is not liable for any incidents that may result from such transmission.
It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to preserve the confidentiality of the data you transmit.
As a User of the Site, you expressly undertake as follows:
- not to use any software or processes intended for copying Information from the Site without SNCF’s express prior authorization;
- to expressly agree not to use any software or devices that could disturb the Site’s operation or to take any action that could disproportionately burden SNCF’s infrastructure;
- not to alter, modify, or create derivative works based on Information on the Site without SNCF’s express prior consent;
- when quoting, discussing, or reproducing works in the press or for other uses expressly authorized by law, to do so only in accordance with the limits and conditions set forth in the law and to cite the names of the source and its authors;
- not to extract or reuse any portion (whether small or large) of the content of Site’s databases and archives, including for private purposes, without SNCF’s prior written authorization;
- not to collect information about third parties, including their email addresses, in order to use it for commercial solicitation or similar purposes, or to incorporate it into a referencing or similar service, whether paid or free of charge, or for purposes of competitive intelligence gathering;
- to inform SNCF immediately if you become aware of any infringement whatsoever (including of SNCF’s intellectual property rights), and in particular of any illegal use (or any use in breach of contract) of the Information on the Site, whatever the method of distribution used.
If you post a Contribution on the Site, you acknowledge that you are personally liable both to third parties and to SNCF in the event of any violation of applicable laws or regulations, and, as a result, you warrant SNCF against any disturbance, claims, or evictions.
SNCF Campus étoiles
Direction de la communication et de l'image
Content factory - Équipe sncf.com
2, place aux Étoiles – CS 70001
93633 La Plaine St. Denis Cedex, France
The Terms and Conditions are governed by French law.
- Adrien Vaucher
- Alex Profit
- Alfred Cromback
- Alisa Gill / Keolis
- Anne-Sophie Jacques
- Anthony Micallef
- Antoine Doyen
- Archives Sardo SNCF
- Arnaud Borrel
- Arnaud Février
- ASTERIX® - OBELIX® / ©2016 LES ÉDITIONS ALBERT RENÉ/GOSCINNY – UDERZO
- B. Vekassy - FFCK
- Bertrand Jacquot
- Brigitte Baudesson
- Brune/Calune Prod/AEROPHILE/D LAMING, Architecte/Futuroscope. All rights reserved
- Bruno Clergue / Geodis
- Bruno Vignal
- C.Caudroy/J’adore ce que vous faites
- Centre National des Archives Historiques SNCF du Mans
- Chris Biron / Unsplash
- Christophe Recoura
- Cirque du Soleil® - © 45 Degrees. All rights reserved
- Clara Ferrand
- Collection Cité du Train
- Denis Boulanger-FFK
- Emmanuel Bovet
- Fabrice Singevin
- Felix Fenino / Photorail / SNCF
- Florent Perville
- Francois Ollivier
- Fred de Gasquet
- Fret SNCF
- G. Rannou – collection La Vie du Rail
- Getty images
- Getty Images / David Mc Lain
- Guillaume Blanchon
- Happy Men Share More
- Hugues Lawson-Body
- Jean Jacques d’Angelo
- Jean-Marie Hervio
- Jérôme Galland
- JL Audy Lapins Crétins TM & © 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved
- J-M-Angles / SNCF
- Julien Benhamou / Puy du Fou
- Lassad Essadi
- Laurent Pascal
- Letizia Le Fur
- Lionel Boulanger
- Lionel Flusin / CAPA
- Lola Hakimian / Orient-Express
- Lucien Delille
- Matthieu Raffard
- Maxime Huriez
- Nicolas Krief
- Olivier Dauger
- Patrick Messina
- Peter Marlow/Magnum
- Philippe Mirville
- Philippe Mirville – Collection Cité du Train
- Photo Fremiot
- Portaventura. Tous droits réservés
- PortAventura World & Resorts
- Puy du Fou
- Raphaël Dautigny
- RFF / CAPA / Christel Sasso (TOMA)
- RFF / CAPA / Lionel Charrier (TOMA)
- RFF / IMATEC
- Robert Attermann / RED STAR
- Romain Baltz
- Ronan Guillou
- Sébastien Godefroy
- Sébatsien Godefroy
- SNCF Médiathèque / Droits réservés
- SNCF Médiathèque / Frays
- SNCF Réseau
- Stéphane Audran / Puy du Fou
- Sylvain Cambon / Parc Astérix
- Sylvie Chappaz
- Tous droits réservés : SNCF/Futuroscope/BBC 2014-iStock
- Valérie Archeno
- Valérie Pedoussat
- Walter / Photorail / SNCF
- William Daniels
- William Daniels / CAPA
- Wladimir Simitch / CAPA Pictures / SNCF Réseau
- Y. Brossard Oc'Via
- Yann Audic
- Yves Bouche
Conditions of Carriage
See our most recent Conditions of Carriage agreement, complete with all of our current fares.