We offer a range of in-station services to welcome guests to your corporate event and deliver an unforgettable experience. Options include:
- a private platform with a red carpet to give guests a VIP welcome
- special kiosks to help participants find their meeting point and simplify check-in procedures
- attendants waiting on the platform or at the door of your train to welcome and guide your guests
- special in-station signage and loudspeaker announcements to orient your group and direct them to your Special Train
- your corporate colours on the outside of your trainset
Transform your Special Train into a place where guests can dine, socialize, and be entertained. Options include:
- your choice of music or other entertainment
- custom announcements by on-board staff
- dedicated coaches where your group can gather
- food and beverages served at your seat or in the café-bar
- custom décor with headrest covers, placemats and decals in your event’s signature colours
Before and after your train
coach service to and from the station
lodging and fully-equipped work spaces
cultural or sporting activities
at your destination
Let us handle your luggage
With our Door-to-Door Group Luggage Service2, you can leave your bags with us before you depart, and we’ll deliver them anywhere in France within 48 hours3. Need help with your bags in the station? Ask about our In-Station Group Luggage service.
Enjoy food and beverages on your train
Ask about our onboard catering for groups. We offer a wide range of options, available in the café-bar or served to your guests at their seats.
Complete your journey in a coach
We know that your Special Train may be only one part of your journey—which is why we work with the best coach operators to provide quality transport before and after. We take care of everything, from departure to arrival.
1 When you request a Special Train, we conduct a feasibility study in advance to earmark trains, SNCF personnel and timeslots for your event. Special Trains can only be chartered when the necessary resources are available. These offers are subject to our special conditions of carriage, available from your SNCF sales office.
2 Suitcases, roll-ons, soft-sided bags, duffels, and two-handled trunks are acceptable for this service. No item may exceed 25 kg or combined dimensions of 2.5 metres.
3 Does not include Saturdays, Sundays, bank holidays or days when competent authority does not allow rail traffic. These days are added to the delivery time.