Save on rail travel all year round
- card priced at €50*, valid for one year
- get a 30% discount—guaranteed—on all TGV and Intercités requiring reservations
- last-minute offers for you and your travelling companion
More savings and offers
Save another 10% on Prem’s tickets
25% off travel to Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and Switzerland³
save up to 50% on TER trains
My card paid for itself in less than two return journeys
“I’m studying in Paris, but I go home to Grenoble to see my parents every weekend. With a little advance planning and my Jeune card, my ticket costs €30 instead of €44—and I use it for vacation too! Last summer I went to Barcelona with friends, and I paid just €29.20 for my ticket instead of €39."
Yannick, 23, sociology student, Paris
Special deals from select partners
5% off UCPA packages and BAFA training, plus discounts on magazine subscriptions with OFUP6
Buying and renewing your card
* Price valid at 2/01/2014, excluding special offers.
Exchanges and refunds:
- ticket exchanges and refunds are free of charge until two days before your departure
- for exchanges and refunds on the day before or the day of departure, you will be charged a fee of €5 per person and per journey
- once your train has departed, no exchanges or refunds are allowed
1 Varies with travel period (peak or off-peak).
2 When you renew your railcard during the month before it expires or during the three-month period after it expires, you'll save €10—automatically. Bottom line: you pay €40 for your Jeune card instead of €50. This €10 discount may not be combined with any other special deal. If you’re a member of our rewards programme and you have at least 1,000 Monnaie points, you can buy your Jeune railcard for €35 + 1,000 Monnaie points. Prices valid at 14/01/2014.
3 Save 25% on our France-Spain, France-Italy, France-Germany and France-Luxembourg lines, as well as travel with Lyria and between Paris and Freiburg im Breisgau.
4 Present your Jeune railcard and save 15% on select meals aboard TGVs and Intercités trains. Discount applies to purchase of one Daily Malin, Daily Saison or Daily Gourmand menu, or select service-at-your-seat menus aboard Intercités trains. Limit one per journey.
5 Save 25% on luggage, starting with your second bag. Your luggage will be delivered to the address of your choice in 24 hours minimum. Discount applies to the €15 fee for standard luggage and additional bags (price at 29/10/2013, excluding special offers). May not be combined with other offers.
6 Save 5% year-round on UCPA sport packages for Teens (ages 11-13) and Juniors (ages 13-17) in continental France and abroad, when you use the promo code P187. To take advantage of this exclusive benefit:
- from inside France, call 3260 and say “UCPA” (You pay €0.15€/min from a landline, plus any fees charged by your service provider.)
- call +33 8 25 88 08 00 (€0.15€/min from a landline, plus any fees charged by your service provider)
- log onto the UCPA website
If you’re at least 17 and are interested in getting a BAFA (Brevet d’Aptitude aux Fonctions d’Animateur) certificate, your Jeune railcard qualifies you for a 5% discount when you get your training from UCPA.
If you’re under 18 and are buying your first Jeune railcard, you can save an additional €10 on OFUP subscriptions (except titles with a red dot). To take advantage of this benefit, contact OFUP Customer Service on +33 9 78 97 14 50, Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00. Inside France, you pay the cost of a local call, plus any fees charged by your service provider.
7 If you’ve had a driving permit for a full year, you can rent a car starting from age 19 instead of 21.
If you find a cheaper offer, Avis will refund double the difference.
Get a 15% discount* on the Avis France rate—all year long, for all prepaid rentals. Guaranteed.