Parenthèse Gourmande: French specialities, selected for you
With Parenthèse Gourmande, you can savour regional French cuisine even before you arrive. Our in-seat catering service is available on these Intercités lines:
- Paris – Clermont-Ferrand
- Paris – Limoges – Toulouse
- Bordeaux – Marseille
- Paris – Briançon (night trains)
- Paris – Toulouse – Latour de Carol (night trains)
- Paris – Nantes (100% Éco)
- Paris – Toulouse (100% Éco)
Our on-board food and beverage trolley comes to you, taking you on a culinary journey that changes with the seasons. Breakfast, a snack or a full meal? There are plenty of options, and the choice is yours.
Coup de Cœur: Local specialities you’ll love
While you’re browsing the Intercités menu, be sure to explore our Coup de Cœur selections, chosen from across France for their flavour and quality. Sample organic i-grec yoghurt, Goulibeur biscuits, Château du Clau apple juice and many other specialities—all sourced from local producers and other partners chosen for their strong social engagement.
Intercités Coup de Cœur selections include:
- Plain organic yoghurt by i-grec (based in Yvelines), silver medal winner at the 2018 Paris Agricultural Show
- Vanilla apple compote with no added sugar, by Lucien Georgelin (Marmande)
- Blue goat cheese and rosemary biscuits, by Deux Gourmands (Yvelines)
- Pure Williams pear juice by Château du Clau (Tarn et Garonne)
- Genuine organic kettle crisps by BCBG (Ardèche)
- Pot au lait, a Greek yoghurt-inspired speciality with strawberries and rhubarb by i-grec (Yvelines)
- Broyé du Poitou pure butter shortbread by Goulibeur (Poitiers)
- Dry-cured mini-sausages by Auvernou, (Ussel, Auvergne)
- IPA craft beer by La Brasserie Fondamentale (Paris)
- green Du Puy lentils (AOP) with bacon and Cantal cheese (AOP) by Nos grands-mères ont du talent (Paris region)
Discounts on select menus
Save 15% on our Dégustation or Classique menu when you present your Avantage1 or Liberté2 discount card aboard an Intercités train. Offer3 valid for one purchase per journey.
Order your meal on line
In a hurry? You can book your meal on line in just a few clicks. Order anytime, from three months before your departure to one hour before your train departs, and we’ll bring your selection right to your seat as soon as your journey begins4.
1 Offer valid for all Avantage cardholders and one person over 12 travelling with the holder of an Avantage Week-end or Avantage Famille card. Discount calculated based on the Prem’s 1st- and 2nd-class fare and the full 1st- and 2nd-class fare for trains requiring booking (TGV INOUI and Intercités trains, except OUIGO and Intercités 100% Éco). Discount calculation does not include additional paid services. Discounts apply in France (except for journeys entirely within the Paris region) and to select destinations in Europe. For TGV INOUI and Intercités trains, your card entitles you to a 30% discount based on the 1st- or 2nd-class fare, and a 30% discount on the standard fare for seven-day tickets on Intercités trains not requiring booking. For TER regional trains, your card entitles you to a year-round, 25% discount, guaranteed, provided the card is accepted by the regional transport organizing authority within its own area, and your discount may be as high as 50%, depending on the rules governing the region’s fare calendar. For more information, visit the TER regional websites.
2 Offer available exclusively to Liberté cardholders. Discount calculated using the Business Première fare (excluding additional paid services) for TGV INOUI and Intercités trains requiring booking (except OUIGO and Intercités 100% Éco trains). For Intercités trains not requiring booking, the discount is 50%, based on the standard fare for your chosen class. For TER regional trains, your Liberté card entitles you to a 50% discount, provided the card is accepted by the regional transport organizing authority within its own area. For more information, visit the TER regional websites.
3 15% discount available exclusively for SNCF discount cardholders. Available on board only for purchase of a Dégustation or Classique menu. You must present your valid discount card at the time of purchase. May not be combined with other offers.
4 Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Offered exclusively on: our Paris-Limoges-Toulouse, Bordeaux-Marseille and Paris-Clermont-Ferrand lines; our 100% Éco lines (except Paris-Lyon); and overnight trains departing from Paris. You may place and cancel orders up to 20.00 on the night before your departure.