Intercités can take you to over 300 French destinations. Browse the map to explore our lines—14 for daytime1 travel and two for overnight.
Climb aboard one of our daytime1 trains!
When you book in advance on a train that doesn’t require reservations, you’re guaranteed to get a seat in the travel class of your choice.
- Béziers – Clermont – Ferrand
- Bordeaux – Toulouse – Marseille
- Caen – Le Mans – Tours
- Nantes – Bordeaux
- Nantes – Lyon
- Paris – Amiens – Boulogne
- Paris – Caen – Cherbourg
- Paris – Clermont-Ferrand
- Paris – Granville
- Paris – Orléans – Limoges – Toulouse
- Paris – Rouen – Le Havre
- Paris – Saint-Quentin – Maubeuge / Cambrai
- Paris – Serquigny
- Toulouse – Hendaye
Enjoy a unique travel experience when you choose our comfortable, convenient overnight trains. And you’ll save on hotel costs by departing in the late evening and arriving early the next morning.
- Paris – Gap – Briançon
- Paris – Toulouse – Rodez – Latour-de-Carol – Perpignan – Cerbère