With Intercités, you can visit Normandy’s most memorable destinations by train.
Dying to see Mont-Saint-Michel? Our Voyage au Bout du Mont offer gives you a combined ticket (train + coach) for just €27 each way.
And with your Intercités ticket, admission to the island’s historic Abbey is just €8 instead of €10. You save €2.
Étretat and Honfleur
Visit the Normandy Coast and explore Étretat and Honfleur, starting from just €18 (train + coach).
Take Intercités to the Normandy beaches from just €18. Connecting coach service takes you from your train to Arromanches-les-Bains, Port-en-Bessin-Huppain and Colleville-sur-Mer.
Enjoy a wide range of discounts in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes when you present your Intercités ticket.
Panoramique des Dômes
Save 10% when you board the Panoramique des Dômes, an observation train with a 360° view from the summit of the spectacular Puy de Dôme volcano. With your Intercités ticket, you can visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and save 10% on the lowest admission price—just €11.80 instead of €14.30.
Moulins and environs
Enjoy a wealth of benefits when you visit Moulins:
- discounted tickets for the National Centre for Stage Costumes, whether you take a guided tour or visit on your own
- 10% off your Citypass from the Tourist Office
- 50% off admission to the Musée d’illustration jeunesse, showcasing illustrations for children’s books; the Maison Mantin, a historic townhouse; the Château of the Dukes of Bourbon; the Anne de Beaujeu Museum, a Renaissance gem with a wide-ranging collection; and the Souvigny Priory complex, with its Romanesque and Gothic architecture.
- discounts on guided and audio tours of the city of Moulins, tickets to the Street Art City Museum and the Visitation Museum. (The temporary exhibition is free.)
Nouvelle-Aquitaine (South-western France)
Save €2 on admission to the La Rochelle Aquarium when you present your Intercités ticket.
National monuments across France
Intercités maintains a partnership with France’s Centre des Monuments Nationaux, the office that administers over 100 historic and cultural monuments throughout France.
Present your Intercités ticket for discounted admission to select monuments in areas served by Intercités trains.
Save on visits to these world-famous attractions:
- Sainte-Chapelle: €8 (regularly €10)
- Panthéon: €7 (regularly €9)
- Conciergerie: €7 (regularly €9)
- Château de Vincennes: €7 (regularly €9)
- Basilica of Saint-Denis: €7 (regularly €9)
Save on visits to these unforgettable sites:
- Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey: €8 (regularly €10)
- Amiens Cathedral towers and treasure room: €6.50 (regularly €8)
- Bourges Cathedral tower and crypt: €6.50 (regularly €8)
- Jacques Cœur palace in Bourges: €6.50 (regularly €8)
- Towers of La Rochelle: €7 (regularly €9)
- Angers Castle: €7 (regularly €9)
- Castle and ramparts of Carcassonne: €7 (regularly €9)
To use your discounts, be sure to visit these attractions no later than 5 days after your Intercités journey.