With Intercités, you can visit Normandy’s most memorable destinations by train.
Dying to see Mont-Saint-Michel? Our Voyage au Bout du Mont offer gives you a combined ticket (train + coach) for just €27 each way.
And with your Intercités ticket, admission to the island’s historic Abbey is just €8 instead of €10. You save €2.
Étretat and Honfleur
Visit the Normandy Coast and explore Étretat and Honfleur, starting from just €18 (train + coach).
Take Intercités to the Normandy beaches from just €18. Connecting coach service takes you from your train to Arromanches-les-Bains, Port-en-Bessin-Huppain and Colleville-sur-Mer.
Take advantage of a 3€ discount when you buy a full-price ticket for the National Centre for Stage Costumes.
Nouvelle-Aquitaine (South-western France)
La Rochelle Aquarium
Save €2 on admission to the La Rochelle Aquarium when you present your Intercités ticket.
Visiting Limoges? Get a €2 discount on all of the city’s Tourism Passes with your Intercités ticket.
Occitanie (South-western France)
Ready to explore France’s Pink City? Save €2 on all Tourism Passes with your Intercités ticket.
Pays de la Loire
Present your Intercités ticket and save 20% on all Nantes City Passes.
National monuments across France
Intercités maintains a partnership with France’s Centre des Monuments Nationaux, the office that administers over 100 historic and cultural monuments throughout France.
Present your Intercités ticket for discounted admission to select monuments in areas served by Intercités trains.
Save on visits to these world-famous attractions:
- Sainte-Chapelle: €8 (regularly €10)
- Panthéon: €7 (regularly €9)
- Conciergerie: €7 (regularly €9)
- Château de Vincennes: €7 (regularly €9)
- Basilica of Saint-Denis: €7 (regularly €9)
Save on visits to these unforgettable sites:
- Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey: €8 (regularly €10)
- Bourges Cathedral tower and crypt: €6.50 (regularly €8)
- Jacques Cœur palace in Bourges: €6.50 (regularly €8)
- Towers of La Rochelle: €7 (regularly €9)
- Angers Castle: €7 (regularly €9)
- Castle and ramparts of Carcassonne: €7 (regularly €9)
- Mont-Dauphin fort: €5 (regularly €6)
- Château d'Azay-le-Rideau: €8.50 (regularly €10.50)
- Tour Pey-Berland: €5 (regularly €6)
- Château de Cadillac: €5 (regularly €6)
- Abbaye de la Sauve Majeure: €5 (regularly €6)
- Towers and ramparts of Aigues-Mortes: €6.5 (regularly €8)
- Fortress of Salses: €6.5 (regularly €8)
- Château de Castelnau-Bretenoux: €6.5 (regularly €8)
To use your discounts, be sure to visit these attractions no later than 5 days after your Intercités journey.