Store your cards on your smartphone
Want to travel light? Store all your travel documents—from e-tickets to discount cards to rewards cards—right on your smartphone in just a few clicks.
Three easy ways to store your cards on your phone
With the Assistant SNCF app
With the Assistant SNCF app, you can digitize your cards right from your smartphone. Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Assistant app, and open the menu by clicking on the three bars in the upper left corner. Choose “Discount cards”.
2. Click on the banner “Digitize your cards” (Dématérialisez vos cartes) and follow the instructions on the screen.
3. Once you’ve stored your cards or passes in the app, you can access them any time by clicking on “Discount Cards”.
With Moncompte.sncf.com (in French)
To digitize your cards with Moncompte.sncf.com, follow these steps:
1. Log on to https://moncompte.sncf.com/ with your SNCF Connect email and password, or create an SNCF Connect account. Click on the “Mes cartes” tab, then go to the “Adhérer à la dématérialisation” tab and click on “Dématérialiser votre carte”.
2. In the next step, you’ll need to provide a photo of yourself: it will be displayed on your conductor’s device to confirm your identity aboard your train. The background must be a solid colour, and you should appear bareheaded and without glasses. Take a new photo in the Espace Personnel area of the app or upload an existing one and re-centre it as needed.
4. To store your card in your Assistant SNCF or TGV INOUI Pro app, simply enter your SNCF Connect user ID and password.
With the TGV INOUI Pro app (in French)
You can digitize your cards from the TGV INOUI Pro app on your smartphone. Here’s how:
1. In the app, click on “Se Connecter”. Enter your email address and SNCF Connect password or create an account.
2. Click on the “Dématérialisez vos cartes” button.
3. In the next step, you’ll need to provide a photo of yourself: it will be displayed on your conductor’s device to confirm your identity aboard your train. The background must be a solid colour, and you should appear bareheaded and without glasses. Take a new photo or upload an existing one, check the cropping and accept it, or re-centre it as needed.
5. Your photo and the information from your pass will be displayed in the “Abonnement et Cartes” section of “My account”.
The benefits of digitizing your cards
When you have all your cards on your phone, your journey is:
- Lighter—because you don’t have to carry travel documents.
- Easier—because all your tickets and cards are stored safely in the same place on your smartphone.
- More relaxed—because you don’t need to worry about forgetting or losing your card. When the conductor checks your ticket, simply present your QR code.