Fancy a trip to Catalonia? Book tickets now for travel on or after 11 December to benefit from our new 100% SNCF offer between Paris and Barcelona. Enjoy all the comforts of premium TGV INOUI service throughout your journey, as your high-speed train whisks you from Paris-Lyon station to the Catalan capital. Fares start at just €391.
of the CO₂ emissions from air travel
return journeys with TGV INOUI every day, and 3 in summer
Essential fare¹ starts at €39 for a 2nd class ticket
discount with your Avantage card
Travelling between Paris-Lyon and Barcelona Sants? There’s always a TGV INOUI waiting for you
Below are all our timetables and the cities served in both directions.
Better fares and benefits
With our Essential fare, you can book 2nd class tickets from just €391, or enjoy all the comforts of 1st class TGV INOUI service from €491. We also offer a 50% discount for accompanying children ages 4 to 11 inclusive. Travelling with an infant or toddler? Choose our Bambin offer for children up to age 3. You pay nothing if your child travels on your lap, and only €9 if you book a seat for them.
Pets are also welcome aboard TGV INOUI. The fare is €7 for an animal in a carrying case (not to exceed 45 x 30 x 25 cm) and €20 for a leashed, muzzled dog.
If service is disrupted, 25%-50% of your ticket will be refunded under our G30 International guarantee, and we’ll be there to assist you in both France and Spain.
Save 30% with your Avantage card
Do you travel occasionally or frequently between Paris and Barcelona? Any Avantage card entitles you to:
- 30% off our Essential fare
- access to last-minute “No Flex” offers
- 15% off products and services from our partners
Enjoy all the comforts of TGV INOUI service
Savour the best in high-speed rail travel with the comfort and onboard services of TGV INOUI:
- 2 trilingual train managers are on hand throughout your journey.
- The onboard menu has a Spanish flair.
- You can order your meals online.
- You’ll enjoy complimentary access to WiFi and the TGV INOUI entertainment portal.
- We offer bilingual signs for your convenience.
- Trains are kept scrupulously clean, with special attention to recycling.
Want to save the planet? Choose rail
When you travel by train, you’re choosing the low-carbon, eco-friendly transport option. On average, your TGV INOUI journey generates 1/65 of the CO2 from the same trip by plane, 1/26 of the CO2 from a gas- or diesel-powered car and 1/12 of the CO2 from an electric vehicle.
Book your ticket to Barcelona
From inside France, dial 3635 any day of the week, 08.00-20.00. From outside France, dial +33 1 84 94 3635. In either case, our service is free: you pay only the cost of your call. NOTE: TER tickets cannot be purchased or exchanged at this number.
1 Fare available on select trains at select times. Our Essential fare is semi-flexible:
- up to 3 days before departure, ticket exchanges and refunds are free of charge
- from 2 days before departure to departure, the fee is €15
- after your train has departed, the fee is 100%
2 Service available in summer.