Comfort à la carte
The choice is yours. Our high-speed trains offer multiple seating options:
- in 2nd class, choose side-by-side or facing seats
- in 1st class, choose a single seat, two seats (facing or side by side), or a group of four facing seats
In some trains, you can even choose whether you sit in forward- or rear-facing seats, or on the upper or lower level of the train. Simply indicate your preference when you book.
Relax. We’ve got the amenities you need.
Need to recharge your smartphone or touchscreen tablet? On most of our lines, 1st class coaches now have a separate power point for each passenger1.
Folding tray tables
Want to use your computer or enjoy a meal? Open up your tray table and adjust it to the right position for you.
A reading light just for you1
The light is soft and easy on the eyes, and you can read without disturbing your neighbours.
Our TGV coaches feature lighting that adjusts throughout the day, and a ventilation system that regulates the temperature and recycles the air.
The platforms between coaches allow you to make mobile calls without disturbing your fellow passengers. There’s also an office space with power points that anyone can use.
Luggage storage areas
Stow heavy or bulky bags in the designated areas at the entrance to your TGV INOUI compartment. Carryon bags go in the racks above or near your seat.
Travelling with an infant or toddler? Every one of our TGV INOUI trains has a nursery area in 2nd class, and in 1st class, the wheelchair-accessible toilets include a changing table.
Need to heat a bottle or baby food for a child under three? Just ask, and our catering staff will be happy to oblige.
Travelling with your children? Book a Carré Famille in 1st or 2nd class, and you'll have four facing seats for your family.
Take the stress out of family travel with Espace Famille, a dedicated area for families on our TGV INOUI trains. Book your 2nd-class seats for any weekend or bank holiday or during the school summer holidays.2
In Espace Famille, you’ll travel with other families, so you can start having fun and creating great memories for your children as soon as you settle in.
Travelling with an infant or toddler? Check out the nearby nursery area.
Espace Business Première
Travelling on business? Choose Business Première for a quiet space that’s perfect for catching up on work or simply relaxing.
Available exclusively to Premium 1st‑class4 customers on TGV INOUI, our Business Première offer includes personal attention and special services5.
It’s available Monday through Friday, at no extra charge, on TGV INOUI trains between Paris and Lille Flandres, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes and Strasbourg.
New! Let pastry chef Philippe Conticini surprise you with his mouth-watering creations, designed especially for TGV INOUI travellers4.
As temperatures drop, our autumn/winter menu will delight your tastebuds and warm your heart with four exclusive recipes, offered in succession:
- chocolate pecan brownie
- crunchy shortbread biscuit
- lemon-scented French gingerbread cake
- chocolate shortbread biscuit with French sea salt
And don’t miss the rest of our new menu:
- We’ve added new veggie options and a delicious vegan crumble—and our rösti burger is back!
- As always, we use healthy ingredients, and we’re expanding our selection of organic foods and gourmet recipes
At SNCF, we’re serious about careful sourcing and waste reduction, and when you visit Le Bar you’ll see this commitment in practice.
We’re working hard to offer you the best on-board fare with less waste. In addition to saving paper and using less plastic and packaging, Le Bar is going green on multiple fronts:
- No preservatives, dyes or artificial flavours are used in any of our sandwiches, salads, quiches or hot meals
- 38% of our products are certified organic or sustainably farmed
- 92% of our products are made in France
- 38% of our menu items are vegetarian or vegan
- No plastic is used in our disposable plates, cutlery, cups or hot beverage lids5
- We provide bags, sugar, cups, wooden stir sticks and rolls only when requested by our customers
- Bags and napkins are made with recycled paper
In 2020, we saved 150 km of paper by reducing the amount of information printed on our receipts6
Order your meal on line
In a hurry? Book your meal, beverages and snacks on line, then use the priority queue to pick up your order in the café-bar. You can make your choice in just a few clicks at lebar.sncf.com.
Present your card and save
If you hold a TGVmax pass or Avantage card, you’re eligible for exclusive savings:
- with a TGVmax pass, you can get unlimited refills from the “Hot Beverages” section of our menu (except for speciality beverages). To qualify, buy a personalized cup for just €3, and when you’re ready for a refill, present the cup with your same-journey receipt in the café-bar. Ask your barista for details.
- if you hold an Avantage card, you’re entitled to a 15% discount on all of our meals, snacks and combination offers. Discount valid for one purchase per journey when you present your valid Avantage card.
On-board WiFi with TGV INOUI
Connect to our WiFi portal to enjoy free Internet access, track your journey in real time, and explore SNCF services and entertainment options.
All TGV INOUI trains now offer WiFi.
Wifi à bord
1 Offered on select trains only.
2 Espace Famille is available on weekends from 14.00 on Friday through Sunday afternoon, on bank holidays and during the school summer holidays.
3 Our Business Première offer is available Monday through Friday on TGV INOUI trains between Paris and Lille Flandres, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes and Strasbourg.
4 You can book a seat in Business Première when you choose our Business Première, Liberté 1re or Fréquence 1re fares, or if you’re travelling on a 1st-class group fare. Offer subject to availability.
5 In-seat service (offered on select trains) and premium WiFi.