Comfort à la carte
The choice is yours. Our high-speed trains offer multiple seating options:
- in 2nd class, choose side-by-side or facing seats
- in 1st class, choose a single seat, two seats side by side, or a group of four facing seats
In some trains, you can even choose whether you sit in forward- or rear-facing seats, or on the upper or lower level of the train. Simply indicate your preference when you book.
Relax. We’ve got the amenities you need.
Need to recharge your smartphone or touchscreen tablet? On most of our lines, 1st class coaches now have a separate power point for each passenger1.
Folding tray tables
Want to use your computer or enjoy a meal? Open up your tray table and adjust it to the right position for you.
A reading light just for you1
The light is soft and easy on the eyes, so you can read comfortably without disturbing your neighbours.
Our TGV coaches feature lighting that adjusts throughout the day, and a ventilation system that regulates the temperature and recycles the air.
The platforms between coaches allow you to make mobile calls without disturbing your fellow passengers. There’s also an office space with power points that anyone can use.
Luggage storage areas
Stow heavy or bulky bags in the designated areas at the entrance to your TGV INOUI compartment. Carryon bags go in the overhead rack above your seat.
If you’re travelling with an infant or toddler, feel free to use our nursery area, complete with changing table.
Need to heat a bottle or baby food for a child under three? Simply ask, and our catering staff will be happy to oblige.
Travelling with your children? Book a Carré Famille in 1st or 2nd class, and you'll have four facing seats for your family.
Want to enjoy some family time aboard your train? Book your 2nd class seats in one of our Espace Familles2 coaches, available aboard select trains on select dates.
You’ll share the coach with other families, so your children can play freely together during the journey without disturbing other passengers. And because the Espace Familles is next door to the nursery area, travelling with your infant or toddler is easier too.
Travelling 1st class with TGV INOUI? Consider booking in our Espace Calme4, a dedicated area where you can travel in peace. Available for select destinations at no extra charge. In Espace Calme, everyone enjoys a restful journey by following a few simple rules:
- keep conversations quiet
- use headphones
- make phone calls on the platform between coaches
- silence electronic devices.
Espace Business Première
Travelling on business? Choose Espace Business Première for a quiet space where you can work or relax. When you book your ticket at the Pro Première TGV (or similar) fare, you’re automatically assigned to a seat in the Espace Business Première coach as long as space is available, at no extra charge3.
Book your special seating now
Located in car 4 or 14 of your TGV INOUI, the café-bar is the ideal place to have a gourmet snack or enjoy a meal with others.
There’s something on the menu for every budget, and we change our offering regularly to showcase seasonal products. We recommend:
- the Veggie menu (€9.90). Choose a salad of quinoa, tomatoes, red peppers and organic cranberries, or a salad of oil-cured vegetables. Both come with beverage and dessert
- the Comptoir menu (€11.90). Choose a club sandwich of ham, sheep cheese, tomato, Tandoori-spiced yoghurt sauce and tarragon, or pita bread with chicken, raw vegetables, and hummus with preserved lemon. Both come with your choice of beverage and dessert
- the Bistro menu (€13.90), with three recipes from chef Michel Sarran. Choose from: 1) grilled chicken with rice, red peppers, barbecue sauce and rosemary; 2) beef burger with pesto sauce, Fourme d’Ambert blue cheese, chorizo sausage and matchstick crisps; and 3) red lentil penne, with cumin-scented carrots and olives. Each comes with your choice of beverage and dessert.
- our Pause Sucrée (€5.40), featuring lemon cake or another sweet snack with your choice of a hot or speciality beverage, soft drink or mineral water
- tasty snacks for everyone, starting from just €2
Your café-bar is committed to serving you the very finest foods
- Our vegetarian recipes are recommended by the French Vegetarian Association
- 15% of our menu is certified organic
- our sandwiches, salads and savoury tart are guaranteed to be free of preservatives, additives and artificial colours.
- all our fresh products are made in France, and most are sourced from local SMEs
Order your meal on line
In a hurry? Book your meal, beverages and snacks on line, then use the priority line to pick up your order in the café-bar. You can make your choice in just a few clicks at lebar.sncf.com.
Present your card and save
If you hold a TGVmax pass or Avantage card, you’re eligible for exclusive savings:
- if you hold a TGVmax pass, you can get unlimited refills from the “Hot Beverages” section of our menu. Simply buy your personalized cup for €3, and present it and your same-journey cup receipt in the café-bar. Ask your barista for details.
- if you hold an Avantage card, you’re entitled to a 15% discount on all of our meal and snack combinations. Discount good for one purchase per journey when you present your valid Avantage card.
On-board WiFi with TGV INOUI
Connect to our WiFi portal to enjoy free Internet access, track your journey in real time, and explore SNCF services and entertainment options.
All TGV INOUI trains now offer WiFi.
Video : Wifi à bord
1 Available on select trains only.
2 Espace Famille coaches are available every weekend aboard many TGV INOUI trains serving select destinations on our Atlantic and South-East lines.
3 Espace Pro Première is available Monday through Friday on 12 main lines in France: Paris-Bordeaux, Paris-Lille, Paris-Lyon, Paris-Marseille, Paris-Montpellier, Paris-Nantes, Paris-Rennes, Paris-Strasbourg, Paris-Nancy, Paris-Metz, Paris-Dijon, and Paris-Grenoble. Please check availability: in some cases, this service is offered every day; in others, only on Saturday and Sunday.
4 Please check availability: in some cases, this service is offered every day; in others, only on Saturday and Sunday.