Ready, scan, board!
- have your ticket in hand before you board. Simply print it or download it to your SNCF or TGV INOUI Pro2 mobile app
- go to the boarding gates and hold your ticket over the reader, or ask an SNCF employee to scan it for you
- board your train no later than 2 minutes before departure. After that, you will not be allowed to board
Remember to bring a valid, original identity document to show when your ticket is checked—and don’t forget your SNCF discount card or pass! Only passengers with tickets are allowed to enter the boarding area.
With our TGV INOUI boarding service, you can expect:
- priority boarding if you are an Accès Plus customer or are travelling with a group of 11 or more
We’ll also provide extra care if your family is travelling with young children or seniors. And if you have a question or special request, our boarding team is on the platform to assist you and get your journey off to a smooth start.
- accelerated boarding with Accès Express, if you are a Business Première customer; a Grand Voyageur, Grand Voyageur Plus or Grand Voyageur Le Club member; a Fréquence pass holder (1st or 2nd class); or a Liberté cardholder
This service is being rolled out gradually and will be available in the following stations: Bordeaux Saint-Jean, Lille Europe, Lille Flandres, Lyon Part Dieu, Lyon Perrache, Marseille Saint-Charles, Montpellier Saint-Roch, Nantes, Paris Est, Paris Lyon, Paris Montparnasse, Paris Nord, Rennes and Strasbourg.
1 Aéroport CDG 2 TGV, Aix-en-Provence TGV, Avignon TGV, Bordeaux Saint-Jean, Lille Europe, Lille Flandres, Paris Est, Paris Lyon, Paris Montparnasse, Paris Nord, Le Mans, Lyon Part Dieu, Lyon Perrache, Marne-la-Vallée Chessy, Marseille Saint-Charles, Metz Ville, Montpellier Saint-Roch, Nancy, Nantes, Nîmes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse Matabiau, Valence TGV.
2 The TGV INOUI Pro app is free and available for iPhone® and Android®.