Mes Bagages service
We’ll pick up your bags from the address of your choice—your home, your workplace or one of our pickup points. Then we’ll deliver them to the address of your choice within 24 or 48 hours1.
How it works:
- Let us know what you need transported—suitcases, bikes, skis or wheelchairs—and how many items you have2
- Choose where you want your luggage delivered to and from—your home, your workplace or one of our pickup points—and choose a date and time for delivery3
- Need more flexibility? Try our evening and weekend delivery options.4
- Speedy service—receive your luggage in just 24 hours1
- Flexibility—have your luggage delivered door-to-door or to one of our 19,000 pickup points
- Peace of mind—use your order number to track your luggage in real time and easily change your delivery date and address
- €34 per bag, €45 per pair of skis, €30 per wheelchair and €119 per bike5
- Save 15% if you have an Avantage card and are a member of our SNCF Voyageur rewards programme.
Book your service
Elsewhere in Europe, dial +33 1 84 94 36 35. (You pay the cost of an international call, plus any fees charged by your service provider).
Ask an SNCF representative at your station’s information desk or in one of our sales offices.
Relax. We’ve got everything you need.
Stow your luggage in our on-board storage areas
You’ll find luggage trolleys near stations and platforms
Travelling in a group? Have your luggage transferred from your in-station meeting point to your coach
Lost something? Find it with e-Tiquette
Use our fast, easy e-Tiquette system to tag your luggage—before you leave home.
Simply go on line to create and print labels with a QR code containing your personal information.
Then if you leave something behind in a station or train, SNCF employees can use your tag to identify your belongings and contact you—fast.
In some stations2, you can leave your bags in our self-service lockers—for just an hour, or up to 14 days.
When you store your luggage for 24 hours, the fee is just €7.50 for a medium locker and €9.50 for a large one3.
To learn which stations offer this service and how it works, visit the Gares & Connexions website.
1 Door-to-door luggage delivered within 24 hours. Delivery within 48 hours for luggage left at pickup points.
2 Maximum 25 kg (20 kg for luggage sent to or from a pickup point). Total dimensions (length + 2x height + 2x breadth) must not exceed 300 cm (250 cm for pickup points). Up to 7 standard bags for door-to-door delivery or 5 for delivery to or from a pickup point. Up to 2 bikes, 5 pairs of skis or 1 wheelchair.
3 Pickup and delivery hours: two-hour timeslots available Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00.
4 For an additional €5 per booking, we can deliver luggage to eligible postcodes Monday through Saturday until 22.00, or Sunday until 13.00.
5 Prices include all taxes and are valid for all SNCF ticketholders. Avantage and rewards cardholders qualify for a 15% discount.