Come aboard for a whole new way to travel
As we transform TGV into TGV INOUI, your high-speed journey becomes a window of time that’s all yours. And our crew is always on hand to assist you, whether you relax, work in comfort or socialize in the café-bar.
This new travel experience is available in France on lines linking Paris with Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Nancy, Metz, Lyon, Lille and Toulouse—and now you can take TGV INOUI from France to Luxembourg and Germany as well.
Wrap yourself in comfort
TGV inOUI takes travel comfort to a whole new level. We’ve reimagined and redesigned all of our on-board spaces—the café-bar, aisles, corridors and even the coaches themselves—to enhance your well-being and make it easier to move around your train.
TGV inOUI amenities include:
- a power outlet at every seat
- cosier café-bars and an expanded menu, with vegetarian and organic options, chef-inspired meals and more
- in-station Grand Voyageur lounges—exclusively for our most loyal customers—where you can relax while you wait for your train
Stay connected all the way
With TGV INOUI, you’ll enjoy free WiFi throughout your journey. For unlimited surfing, simply log onto the _SNCF_WIFI_INOUI network and enter the URL www.wifi.sncf. Voilà! You’re connected to our Le WiFi portal.
And there’s more:
- track your journey and you’ll know your exact time to arrival
- access games or cultural content to make the time fly by
- choose a meal or snack, order it on line and pick it up in the bar without waiting in line
Let us take care of you
With TGV INOUI, we support you every step of the way, from booking through arrival at your final destination.
Your customer adviser, your boarding crew and your train manager are on hand to answer all your questions and give you a superior travel experience.
Enjoy these special amenities:
- exclusive services to help you get to the station and/or continue your journey, including rental cars, drivers and home luggage pickup
- a complimentary newspaper and beverage on the platform1 for Business Première customers
- baristas and cleaning crews2, dedicated to your well-being throughout your journey
Got a question? Our employees are at your service.
Or connect with us on SNCF Connect, at an SNCF station, sales office or authorized travel agent, or by telephone. From inside France, call 3635. your service is free: you pay only the cost of your call. Outside France, dial 00 33 1 84 94 3635.
1 When you buy a TGV Pro 1st-class ticket for select weekday trains on lines linking Paris with Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes, Lille and Strasbourg.
2 We’re rolling out this service on all TGV INOUI lines.
TGV INOUI is a registered mark of SNCF.