Our Business PREMIÈRE offer
If you travel for business, this exclusive offer is specially designed to help you enjoy the best experience high-speed rail has to offer. When you travel in Business Premiere class you can:
- Board quickly and easily, thanks to priority access
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage and magazine, plus a dedicated SNCF representative on your platform to welcome you
- Save time when you use our notification service to book valet parking with Voiturier & Cie
- Ask your conductor to book an iDCab for you
- Get answers to all your questions with our smartphone-based travel assistant
1,724,207 people used our Grand Voyageur lounges in 2017
Video : La Business PREMIÈRE : le meilleur de TGV INOUI au service des voyageurs professionnels.
Video : La Business PREMIERE : le meilleur de TGV INOUI au service des voyageurs professionnels.
Business Premiere lines
Business Premiere service is available Monday through Friday during select periods (morning, midday and late afternoon), on select trains.
To enjoy Business Premiere travel, purchase a TGV Pro Première ticket on one of these lines:
Complimentary hot beverage
Travelling on a Pro Première ticket? Enjoy a complimentary hot beverage:
- in your SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge
- in the café-bar
- on the platform when you travel in Business Premiere class
You can also retrieve your “complimentary coffee” coupon from the TGV Pro app.
SNCF Grand Voyageur lounges
Our Grand Voyageur lounges make your time in the station pleasant and productive. They’re divided into three carefully designed areas to meet each of your needs—customer service, workspace and a place to relax.
Grand Voyageur lounges are open to travellers with:
- a TGV Pro Première ticket
- a 1st class Forfait pass1
- a 1st class ticket purchased at the Fréquence 30 fare2
- a 1st class ticket purchased at the Fréquence (50%) fare3
- a Grand Voyageur Plus rewards card
- a Grand Voyageur Le Club rewards card
Learn more about passes for business travellers
Taming your task list
We offer an array of services in our Grand Voyageur lounges. Use waiting time to:
- exchange your ticket at the counter4
- access our complimentary WiFi
- browse current newspapers and magazines
- use a desk or photocopier
- use our universal mobile chargers
- enjoy a hot or cold beverage for just €0.50, or get a drink at the water fountain
- watch the news in French on France 24
And because you need to make the most of your time no matter when you travel, our Grand Voyageur lounges are open early and late, on weekdays and weekends, at 12 stations throughout France5.
Find the Grand Voyageur lounge in your station
Grand Voyageur lounges in Europe
Do you hold a Grand Voyageur Le Club rewards card? Make yourself comfortable in the lounges operated by our European partners in the Railteam6 alliance.
For access to these lounges, simply present your rewards card and either your same-day ticket or your booking confirmation, if you’re travelling on an e-ticket.
A dedicated coach for business travellers
Espace Pro Première is a 1st class coach exclusively for business travellers, offered at no extra charge so you can work or rest in peace and quiet.
Access your Pro Première coach with:
- a Pro Première or Tarifs Négociés ticket
- Pro Première tickets purchased with your Fréquence 302 or Fréquence (50%) pass3
- tickets purchased at a military or other special fare
And there’s no extra charge: when you book your Pro Première TGV ticket, you’re automatically assigned to a seat in the Espace Pro Première coach as long as space is available.
Available on 12 main lines throughout France
We offer Espace Pro Première coaches:
- Monday through Friday, except on bank holidays and during the Christmas and school summer holidays
- On select trains between Paris and 12 leading French cities7
- on some 280 trains a day
Book a taxi at your destination
If you’re travelling on a TGV Pro Première ticket, the conductor will book a taxi for you, free of charge. Your taxi or chauffeur-driven car will be waiting for you at the station. You pay your fare directly to your driver.
You can also book your own taxi or chauffeured vehicle through our iDCAB service—just use the TGV Pro app.
iDCAB—available on main lines throughout France
We offer iDCAB on these lines:
and on trains travelling to Paris from Arras, Clermont-Ferrand, Limoges and Nice.
1 With the 1st class Forfait pass, you get unlimited travel on Intercités and TGV trains.
2 With the 1st class Fréquence 30 pass, you’re guaranteed a 30% discount on TGV Pro tickets and Intercités Pro trains requiring reservations.
3 With the 1st class Fréquence (50%) pass, you’re guaranteed a 50% discount on TGV Pro, Intercités Pro and TER tickets.
4 This service is not available in the Grand Voyageur lounges at Lille Europe station or Marseille Saint-Charles station.
5 Paris-Est station: Monday through Friday 06.00-21.00, weekends 07.00-20.00
Paris-Lyon station: Monday through Friday 06.30-21.00, weekends 07.00-20.00
Paris-Montparnasse station: Monday through Friday 06.15-21.15, weekends 07.00-20.00
Bordeaux station: Monday through Friday 06.00-22.00, weekends 07.00-20.00
Lille Europe station: Monday through Friday 06.15-20.00, weekends 08.00-20.00
Lille-Flandres station: Monday through Friday 06.00-21.00, weekends 08.00-20.00
Lyon Part-Dieu station: Monday through Friday 05.40-20.15, weekends and holidays 07.00-20.00
Marseille-St-Charles station: Monday through Friday 06.00-20.30, weekends 07.00-20.00
Nantes station: Monday through Friday 05.30-20.30, weekends 07.00-20.00
Rennes station: Monday through Friday 06.00-20.00, Saturday 06.00-20.00, Sunday 07.30-20.00
Strasbourg station: Monday through Friday 05.30-21.30, weekends 07.00-20.00
6 Eurostar, Deutsche Bahn, Thalys, CFF, NS Hispeed et ÖBB
7 Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Nancy, Metz, Dijon and Grenoble.