Get more flexibility with Pro Flexi
Does your business calendar change frequently? Our Pro Flexi programme makes it easy to switch your booking when an appointment is cancelled or a meeting runs over.
With Pro Flexi, you can:
- exchange your 1st or 2nd class Pro ticket—or get a refund—in a station or SNCF sales office up to two hours after your train leaves. No charge.
- exchange your 1st or 2nd class Pro e-ticket remotely and free of charge, up to one hour after your train departs. Simply call 3635 (you pay €0.40/min including tax) and say “Pro”1, or use the TGV Pro app2 on your smartphone.
With Pro Flexi, you can exchange your Pro ticket for any same-day train, even if it’s full.3.
Save time with Pro Express
Is your schedule so tight that you often reach the station at the last minute? Pro Express gives you access to:
- Pro Express windows for immediate departure from our biggest stations4
- the Pro Express option on our self-service machines. Buy, collect, exchange or cancel your Pro 1st or 2nd class ticket in seconds and board the next TGV, Intercités or TER train5
- our Pro Express hotline, with advisers on hand 07.00-22.00 to answer questions and give you all the support you need for your journey in France6
- a dedicated boarding line at the ticket gates
Do it from your smartphone
Want your business travel to be more flexible? With Pro Mobile, you can handle everything right from your smartphone. Download our free TGV Pro app, or visit the TGV Pro mobile site to tap into a wealth of services for business travellers.
TGV Pro app
Download our complimentary TGV Pro app7 to make your business travel easier and more productive. Use it to:
- exchange your e-ticket for another ticket at the same fare, up to an hour after your train has left. It’s free, and you’ll receive an email with updated information on your journey
- cancel Pro, Fréquence 30 and Fréquence (50%) e-tickets purchased in authorized travel agencies
- access all of the information for your journey, as well as your travel and rewards programme documents. You can also use the app to register the SNCF rewards card that contains your Fréquence 30 or Fréquence (50%) pass
- show the conductor your m-ticket (flashcode) right from your TGV Pro app—no printing or stamping required.
- instantly view all of the services included with your Pro e-ticket or Fréquence pass
- get your platform number 20 minutes before departure, plus information on any delays or disruptions affecting your journey
- if your train is late, find out why and get information on your rights to compensation8, starting at 14.00 on the day after your journey
- see all of your travel receipts in the app, starting on the day after your journey
TGV Pro mobile site
Use our TGV Pro mobile site to exchange your TGV Pro or Fréquence e-ticket for another ticket at the same fare, up to one hour after your train has left—at no extra charge. It’s super-easy, and you’ll receive an email with updated information on your journey.
We handle your claims in 48 hours
If you have a Pro e-ticket and want to file a claim under our G30 guarantee, simply call customer service, and a dedicated team of advisers will handle it via e-mail within two business days. Complete the form on line or from your TGV Pro app (choose Help & Contact, then Pro Contact).
Our Voyageur rewards programme
Request your free rewards card and enjoy benefits designed especially for you:
- you’re upgraded to Grand Voyageur status as soon as you join, and you’ll earn points with every purchase.
- you can access e-tickets right from your rewards card and your mobile
- you’ll get your seat number and departure platform, plus updates on any disruptions, right from your SNCF or TGV Pro app
- for every 10 journeys you make, you’ll save 20% on your next ticket
- during the year, you’ll receive emails with benefit codes that will save you 20%9 on the journey of your choice
- you’ll earn Monnaie points that you can exchange for free tickets and gifts—and Monnaie points add up fast when you choose TGV Pro10 tickets
Our Voyageur rewards programme has four different benefit levels
- Grand Voyageur
- Grand Voyageur Plus
- Grand Voyageur Le Club
1 You pay €0.40 per minute including tax, plus any fees charged by your service provider.
2 Our complimentary TGV Pro app is offered exclusively to clients with TGV Pro e-tickets. Available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
3 Pro ticket exchanges are subject to the after-sale terms and conditions for Pro fares on TGV and Intercités trains. Conductors will welcome you aboard provided that you have exchanged your ticket before departure, unless safety considerations require them to refuse. You are not guaranteed a seat.
4 Exclusively for business travellers, Pro Express windows are available Monday through Friday (except on bank holidays and during the summer holidays), and even at weekends at Paris-Nord, Paris-Lyon, Paris-Montparnasse and Paris-Est stations. You’ll also find them in these French cities: Bordeaux, Grenoble, Lille (Europe station), Lyon (Part Dieu station), Marseille, Montpellier (open at weekends), Nantes, Poitiers, Rennes, Saint-Pierre-des-Corps and Strasbourg (open at weekends).
5 You’ll find our 460 self-service machines throughout France—in stations, SNCF sales offices and even select shopping centres. And to save you even more time, your newly issued ticket is stamped automatically. All you have to do is find your seat, relax and enjoy your journey. You can also use our self-service machines to collect SNCF e-tickets issued by authorized travel agencies.
6 If you have a 1st or 2nd class Pro or Fréquence ticket, call 3635 (from inside France) and say “Pro”, or dial 3635 #01. You’ll get fast, efficient customer service from our specialized advisers from 07.00 to 22.00. (You pay €0.40 minute including tax, plus any fees charged by your service provider.)
7 The TGV Pro app is designed for travellers with a TGV Pro 1st or 2nd class e-ticket (purchased at a TGV Pro or Tarifs Négociés fare, or with a Fréquence 30 or Fréquence (50%) pass), or a Pro e-ticket for an Intercités journey requiring reservations. The app is available for iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 and Windows Phone.
8 It’s part of our G30 guarantee—one of the 6 pledges we make under our Garantie Voyage programme. Valid only for TGV and Intercités trains.
9 You can combine these discounts with SNCF railcards and passes.
10 Leisure tickets generate 2 points for every €1 spent. 2nd class Pro tickets generate 4 points per €1, and 1st class Pro tickets generate 8 points.