In the station
Visit one of our ticket windows for advice on finding the best solution for you.
We also offer self-service machines in over 460 French stations. Use them to:
- buy tickets with your bank card, even at the last minute. Just choose the "Immediate departure” option
- collect tickets, railcards or passes you purchased by phone or over the Internet, right before you board1
- exchange or cancel your tickets
- buy or renew your pass or railcard
At an SNCF sales office
Need information before you go? Want to finalize your plans? We offer multiple points of sale, in cities and in French stations, and you’re always welcome—even without an appointment2.
Your adviser will help you:
- buy your ticket at the best price for you
- buy a railcard, pass or rewards card
- plan your journey
- combine your rail journey with car rentals, home luggage pickup and other services
- manage your bookings
Need to buy or book a ticket by phone? Here’s how:
- from inside France, dial 3635, any day from 07.00 to 22.003. From outside France, call 00 33 8 92 35 35 35
- as soon as you’re connected, press 1 for English
At an authorized travel agency
To make your travel planning easier, we also provide SNCF products and services through over 800 authorized travel agencies across France and in French overseas departments and territories.
Go paperless with our e-ticket
Save time. There’s no need to stamp your ticket—simply board your train
Forgot your ticket? No problem. It’s in our system.
Simplify your life: you can exchange or cancel your ticket with our app.
1 Simply follow the instructions and insert your bank card—and make sure it’s the one you used to pay on line. It’s an easy way to make sure you don't forget your ticket.
2 Save time with our appointment service, available in over 60 SNCF sales offices. It guarantees that you’ll get personal attention at the agreed time, with no waiting. Service subject to available appointment times.
3 Price of a call: €0.40/min including tax, plus any fees charged by your service provider. To learn more about using our 3635 hotline, simply say “guide” at any time. The hotline is available in English: just dial the number and press 1 as soon as you’re connected. From outside France, call 00 33 8 92 35 35 35 (cost of an international call, plus any fees charged by your service provider). To track your order, call 09 70 60 99 60 from inside France. Available Monday through Saturday 08.00-20.00, Sundays 10.00-20.00 (except holidays). There is no surcharge.