As part of SNCF Group’s anticorruption compliance programme, in accordance with the Sapin II Law on transparency, the fight against corruption and the modernisation of the economic life, the RICA (Register of Invitations and Gifts) application enables us to manage and monitor the invitations and gifts both offered and received by SNCF employees.
The SNCF Group Companies using the Application have each appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), the contact details if which are available below:
Any SNCF employee receiving or offering an invitation or gift to a third party outside of his/her company must input the RICA application and thus transfer the following personal data concerning the third party who offered or received this invitation or gift:
- Surname/First name,
- Professional details (including company name) or personal details.
Liability and Purpose of the Processing
This data is processed under the liability of each SNCF company using the application.
This processing aims to ensure the traceability of SNCF Group’s Invitations and Gifts policy. It has for legal basis the company’s legitimate interest to manage its internal anti-corruption system.
Data Storage Duration and Recipients
These personal data processes is kept for 4 years.
The data is only communicated to recipients within the company: managers of the declaring employees, Compliance Department and Managers, Ethics Departments and Managers, Internal Control Departments and Managers.
Within the regulatory conditions and limits, you have a right to access your personal data, have it corrected or erased, or limit the processing concerning you, as well as oppose the processing of your data, by sending a request to the data controller.
These rights may be exercised by contacting the SNCF company to which the declaring employee belongs.
Depending on the SNCF company concerned, these rights may be exercised by writing to one of the following addresses:
- For SNCF SA: Direction Juridique Groupe – Pôle conformité - 2 place aux Etoiles - CS 7001 - 93633 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS CEDEX, or send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SNCF Voyageurs SA: Direction Conformité – 9 Rue Jean-Philippe Rameau - CS 20012 – 93212 SAINT DENIS CEDEX, or send an email to the following address: email@example.com
- For SNCF Réseau SA: Direction juridique et de la conformité - 15/17 rue Jean Philippe Rameau CS 80001 93418 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS CEDEX, or send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SNCF Gares&Connexions SA, send an email to the following address: email@example.com
If you believe the processing concerning you breaches the regulation, you have a right to file a complaint with the CNIL.